Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!!


Happy Halloween everyone! The best Holiday of the year is finally here! As promised, I have a FREE short story for you. Initially it was going to be a brand new story penned as Neal Vandar that I was working on titled “Grey Area” about some Grey aliens waiting for their spaceship to pick them up and getting caught in an outdoor opera rehearsal with wild shenanigans ensuing. But after a few pages, the story wasn’t coming together the way I was hoping it would, and I had no idea how I was going to end it so I abandoned it. Maybe I’ll go back to it someday but for now, it’s dead in the water.

So the story you’re getting has only been published online back in the spring of 2006 (the second story I ever got published) and I felt an inkling to revisit it, not having read it since then. I’m surprised that I still found it quite effective after all this time. It’s a nasty little tale about the monster under the bed. Very short… and creepy! So I give you “Silently It Creeps”; you can download the FREE PDF right here. Happy reading and stay scared this Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment