Monday, June 24, 2024

Update on Amok's Seventh Tale...

Greetings, dear readers! It was my week off work last week and I completely forgot to post about this when I sent it out to my editor two weeks ago: Tale #7 is in the books! The penultimate tale in my Amok saga is all done. It’s titled "Blood, Death, and Tears" and picks up where Tale #6 left off. Amok and his companions have finally made their way to the Harbinger of Doom's Citadel. I can't divulge any more than that not to spoil anything. You'll be able to read the complete saga of all eight Amok tales by the end of October in print and eBook (and maybe even on Audiobook in the near future). Until then, if you haven't already downloaded/read Amok's first two tales, they’re available as a free PDF right here, so get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment