Friday, September 7, 2018

OBLIQUE Virtual Book Launch

Join me from the comfort of your own home to celebrate the launch of my new novel, a thriller titled OBLIQUE penned under the name Neal Vandar. All you have to do is come to the Facebook event page below on Sept. 25 at 8 PM Eastern Time and you'll have a front row seat. I'll talk to you via a live video and will have a couple of surprises for you. You'll be able to purchase the book in PDF, Epub and Kindle formats directly from me via PayPal at a special price.

If you intend to join me, please click "Going" on the event so that I have an idea of the amount of people this event will be reaching. Feel free to spread the word about this virtual book launch and share it with your friends and family or anyone you think might be interested. See you soon!

Virtual Book Launch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment